Review ReadWebco on Google +
Article by Dave Read
Google + is the social network that seems to be more suitable for businesses and adults than others that have been around longer. It may require a more concerted effort to get up and running on Google +, but that is an indication of the level of control it affords you, as opposed to other Social networks. Just as I was about to describe how establishing your “authority” by linking your Google + profile with a Google-integrated website/blog could enhance your ranking in Google searches – by displaying your profile image, that feature has been discontinued. Your byline continues to be displayed, though.
Even so, we’re going to continue using it; the next feature we’re going to implement is Google+ Local, where people with Google + accounts can “Discover and choose great local places.” In order to rate and/or review a Google local place or business, which takes only a few minutes, follow these steps:
How to write a review on Google Local
- Visit plus.google.com/local and search for the location.
- Click on the name of the business to go to its page.
- Click the Write a review button (pencil icon) next to the cover photo.
- Rate different aspects of the place using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
When you’re done, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
You can share any review that you’ve written with your circles.
- Visit the page of the business that you have reviewed.
- Click the share button at the bottom of the review.
A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to share with. Click +Add more people then select a circle or type the name of individual people you’d like to share your post with. If you’d like to remove a circle or person, click the X next to their name. When you’re ready to post, click Share.
Source: Writing and sharing reviews.